Saturday, October 4, 2014

Start a fun Tradition: Boo your friends this Halloween!


I am sure that you have lived in a neighborhood that has this fun tradition. It's called being Booed if you haven't. This is a fun tradition where neighbors get to secretly share yummy treats with each other while being sneaky. My kids love it and are excited to start it this year.

Here are a few cute Booed instructions and pictures that I found. I am sure that there are many many more, but these were some of my favorite!


find it here


find it here


find it here


find it here


find it here


find it here

find it here

And just because it looked like fun I made one of my own that you can just click and save to your computer. Enjoy!









1 comment:

  1. Hello cute lady! Super cute. Pinned. We couldn't think of anyone better to party with. We hope to see you tomorrow at 7 pm.
    Happy Sunday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...