Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Halloween Table Runner




Okay this project took longer than I thought that it would, but that is okay because I think that they turned out so stinkin cute!

A cute Halloween table runner! I also made them to go in and on my china hutch. Yup I am all matchy matchy. I found this tutorial from Pinterest and I thought that it was simple enough to try it myself.

The cool thing about this table runner is that you are quilting it as you go. If you can sew a straight line then you can make this!

This is what it looks like after I finished the quilting while sewing it together. Then you trim the edges and bind it together. It was so simple.





I am going to make just the table runner for Thanksgiving and I haven't decided if I will make everything for Christmas or just the table runner.
They are so cute though!

I promise that if you try this you can do it to. Let me know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...