Wednesday, November 12, 2014

30 Days of Thankfulness in November - Day 12


Day 12 - Today I am thankful for this little man! Where to begin with this one..... He is my middle child. Nuf said. Ashton is a ball of energy and a softy, however he doesn't like people to know that. He is the child that if someone starts crying or gets hurt you automatically think he had something to do with it. He is one tuff cookie. Ashton is also my sick child. He has Reactive Airway and gets Croup all of the time. I hate it, it is not fun watching your child suffer and have a hard time breathing.

I am so grateful that Ashton is mine. He might be ruff around the edges, but he is all boy and he has the best personality! I love this kid with all my heart! He will always be my baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...