Thursday, November 6, 2014

30 Days of Thankfulness in November - Day 6


Day 6 - Today I am thankful that I live in a state that has all four seasons. I grew up in Utah and Nevada and I sure did miss those winters with snow. I know that I am not like normal people because I love the snow. I love how peaceful and quiet the world seems when it is snowing and then the pureness and crispness of the fresh white snow. I love it! 

I am also a huge fan of the Fall colors! I am lucky enough to live close to many different mountain ranges and we often find ourselves out on an adventure, and what better time of the year to do that than when the fall foliage is in full swing.

I am very grateful that I can live in such a beautiful place. What is your favorite season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...