Tuesday, November 18, 2014

30 days of Thankfulness in November - Day 15


Day 15 - Today I am so thankful for this sweet little girl, my squishy! After we had our fourth child and it was a girl we were happy and thought that we were done having kids. For a while I was just fine and happy. My family was complete. However when Kaylee was about six months old I started to feel like there was someone missing. And here she is. Kierstin is the caboose for our family and we just wouldn't have been truly complete without her. She is my chunky little monkey and such a happy little girl.

I am so grateful to have this little girl in my life. She has brought so much joy and happiness during hard times. I love this little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...