Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Weekly Cleaning Schedule: Free Printable


Well it is that time of the year again and we are all making new goals and trying to better ourselves. What better way to improve then to start a daily cleaning routine that will help to keep your home clean and clutter free.

I know that keeping a clean house can be hard especially with kids, believe me that can be hard. However if you do just a little bit everyday it won't be hard to keep it clean! Here is an example of something that I would have.





Get your free weekly cleaning schedule here: Navy & Yellow, Green & Brown. Watermelon & Blue, Yellow & Purple.
Here is the run down:

Clean Kitchen: When I clean the kitchen I wipe down the cabinets with soap and water. I will also use a disinfectant and spray down the counter tops. Another thing that gets done with the kitchen is wiping the table and chairs down with a disinfectant and then mopping the floor.

Kids Bedroom Help: Okay no, I do not clean my kids bedrooms. My boys are old enough to do that themselves. My girls need help still so this is when I help them really clean their bedroom and make sure that everything is put away where it goes. This way it will be easier to do a quick pick up during the week as needed.

Clean Bathrooms: This is probably my least favorite thing to do. Everything gets a deep scrub down! Toilets, tubs, showers, sinks, mirrors, and floors. And yes my kids help with this.

Dust: Anything that can and should be dusted gets it done this day. Bookshelves, TV stands, and tables.

Clean My Room: You think that this would be the easiest room to get done because it is my room right? Not even, this is probable the worst in the house because this is where everything goes if someone is coming over. Laundry included. Just trying to be honest. :) It usually takes all day long to get this room done.

Living Room: Everything gets pulled out from under the couches and from underneath the couch cushions. You would be surprised what is stashed under there. Everything gets straightened up and if it needs to be re-dusted that happens also.

 De-junk 1 Area: This is a good way to stay on top of the messes that hide from you. Pick one area big or small and completely go through it. Get rid of stuff that is no longer used or hasn't been used for a while. You wont miss is and you will feel better in the long run.

Wipe Down Walls: I have five kids and my walls show it. I don't understand how it is possible to get walls so dirty but it does happen and often. This is simple to do, I even have my kids do it. Just wipe down with a rag and some warm soapy water.

Wash Windows: Again something that kids can help with. The inside windows can be wiped down all year long. Weather permitting I would do the outside of the windows as well.

Wash Baseboards: Another job that is good for kids to help with. Just use some soapy warm water and a rag.

Clean Out Fridge: This is a good time to clean out any old leftovers and expired food. Take everything out and then wipe clean with soapy water or an antibacterial cleaner.

Laundry: There are 7 people living in my house and laundry can pile up quickly! If I do one load a day then I can usually stay on top of it.

Cleaning your house shouldn't take forever and it can be fun as well. As long as you stick to your plan and don't get behind you will have a clean home.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...