Friday, August 5, 2016

7 Loving Lunchbox Notes to Make Lunch Time Fun!

 I can't believe that summer break is almost over! With everything that I have to do to get ready for school to start in a few short weeks I feel like I am running out of time to get everything done. We are de-junking to prepare to be less cluttered when school starts, and going through what clothes can be donated to the thrift store. Then there is coming up with the new school schedule for the kids and new chore charts. Don't even get me started on school shopping.


One of the things that I almost always never have time to do after school starts is make cute lunchbox notes that can go in my kids lunch when they go to school. It is something that I have every good intention of doing before school starts and then I end up getting to busy and forget. By the time I remember I have become so busy that I usually never get it done. 

This year I decided that I would get them done way before school starts, that way I won't feel so bad when I can't add that something special to my kids lunch to let them know how much I love and miss them why they are at school. So.....



These are just a couple of the cute lunchbox notes that I came up with. If you want to get all of the click here and you can get them all for free!

Happy school days! I would love to see what ideas that you have for school lunches, and I would love to hear back from you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...