Thursday, October 2, 2014

Spooktackular Halloween Mantle Roundup!



One thing that I love about the holidays is being able to dress up a mantle. I just love how you can take a small space and add a few things to it and create an amazing focal point for the season!

Now sadly my house doesn't have a fireplace or a mantle for me to decorate, but that is not stopping me. I am in the process of building a beautiful mantle for my kitchen so I can join in on the festivities.

Here are a few of my favorite mantles that really bring the Halloween spirit into the home. Enjoy!


This mantle is from Babble. I love the life size skeleton on the mantle. The pumpkin and the twigs with greenery add to make this a very cool mantle.


This mantle is from The Corner of Plaid and Paisley. I love how this mantle has a dark castle feel. I love having skulls in jars and the black birds in the cage is awesome. Oh and don't get me started on the black lace. I love it!

 

This mantle is from Peppermint Plum. This is so darling. I love the picture and the colors with the slight hint of green make this mantle sweet and elegant. Isn't that mirror amazing?


This mantle is from Sweet Something Designs. The candles in this design make this mantle elegant. I love the pumpkins and the owl. I think that this is adorable and I love the trick-or-treat banner!


This mantle is from The Frugal Homemaker. This mantle can be used for Halloween and Fall. It is just simply graceful. 


This mantle is from BH&G. I love the colors that are used in this mantle, I love the witch hats also. I think that the theme is very cute, especially the witch legs coming out of the chimney!


This mantle is from Family Circle. I love everything about this mantle. The candle holders, the banner with the cat, the pumpkins, and the clock! Everything is adorbs! Love Love Love!


This mantle is from Good Housekeeping. This mantle give a nice country rustic Halloween feel. 


This mantle is from Pottery Barn Kids. I love this so much. The haunted houses on the mantle are so cute. I love the Halloween calendar hanging on the wall! That might be a project I need to tackle.



This mantle is from Trendy Tree. I love the purple and green skeletons. I think that purple and green go so well together and make this decor one of my favorite!


This mantle is from The Domestic Curator. I like the feel of this whole set up. I seems like you are in a haunted house. I love the wicked banner and the spider webs add a lot to the feel. 


This mantle is from The Seasonal Home. This is a cute idea, especially if you have small kids. They will love the face in the fireplace. 


This mantle is from Small Home Love. I love the window frame with the spider, and the candle holders make the whole thing come together.


This mantle is from Lookie What I Did. This is a cute idea. She made the wreath and pillows. The trees and pumpkins add that extra pop to finish off the mantle and make it cute.


This mantle is from Positively Splendid. I love everything about this mantle. The print is so cute and the witch brooms I love! The colors are top notch in this mantle.

I hope that you were able to find some inspiration with these mantles. I know that I have!

What does your Spooktackular mantle look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...