Tuesday, November 18, 2014

20 Amazing Holiday Wreaths


Oh how I love this time of the year and gathering ideas to decorate my home for the holiday's. Christmas time is one of my favorite holiday's for so many reasons. I love the colors and I am a freak for red, green, and white. I love the music, and the atmosphere! Most people don't like the snow, but I love it! It is peaceful and white and pure. Plus I can watch it from my window!

Here is a collection of Holiday wreaths that will get your creative juices rolling! Notice how most of them are red, green, and white. I told you I am drawn to those colors. I just can't help it!

What are your favorite colors to decorate with? What is your favorite part of the season?











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...