Saturday, November 1, 2014

30 Days of Thankfulness in November - Day 1


Okay I am going to start my very first series this month. I am so excited to have this chance to express all that I am grateful and thankful for. This time of the year is my all time favorite! I love everything about this season. The amazing colors, smells, and everything else that goes along with Fall.

So to begin, every day this month I am going to share with you something that I am thankful for because I have many things in my life that I am grateful for.

Day 1: I am thankful that I finally got the courage to start my blog. I have wanted to do this for a long time, but I never had the guts to do it. Well hey no guts, no glory right? I figured that now is as good a time as ever so I went ahead and jumped in feet first. I know very little about the blogging world and how it works, but I have been looking around and doing some research and I think that I am doing pretty good so far. I hope to become a better writer and make new friends in the process. So if you are willing, stay for a while and take the ride with me. I look forward to the many posts that I have in mind because this blog is somewhere that I can share what life is like for me as a wife, mother, and friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...