Sunday, November 2, 2014

30 Days of Thankfulness in November - Day 2


Day 2 of my thankful journey this month! I don't think that I could start off this month of thankfulness without having my hubby right there on the top of the list! Yup that's him the one and only! And I think that it is fair to say that there is one and only one Travis like mine out there. 

I have been so blessed to be married to my best friend in the whole world for fourteen years. It seem like just yesterday we met and here we are fourteen years and five kids later and still going strong.

Fourteen years ago I was on a date with another guy hiking up Bell canyon and we ran into Travis and his brother who were also hiking the canyon. So we decided to all hike together and enjoy each others company. Well one tricky slip of the phone number (so my date didn't notice), and two weeks later, we were engaged! Yup you heard that right. After two weeks of knowing each other and dating we decided that we were meant for each other and we should tie the knot. So five months later we got married for time and all eternity in the Jordan River Temple.

I am one lucky girl to have Travis in my life and I thank my Heavenly Father every single day that I get to be his wife. It is not always easy, but it is always worth it! I love you so much Travis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...