Monday, November 3, 2014

30 Days of Thankfulness in November - Day 3


Day 3 - Yes you counted that right. I have five kids and today I am so thankful for each and everyone of them! I am so grateful that I get to wake up everyday and be the mother to these five beauties. I couldn't think of anything else that I would rather be doing then to be their mother. Being a mom has brought so much joy and happiness to my life and that is all because of these five smiling faces.

It is amazing how different each of them are, yet how they are all the same. They can brighten the sad days and put a smile on my face. I love all of their innocence and most of all watching them explore this world and learn new things.

I am so grateful to have each and everyone of them in my life and I am so thankful that they are mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...