Tuesday, November 4, 2014

30 Day's of Thankfulness in November - Day 4


Day 4 - Today I am thankful for my faith. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and I am proud of that! I am so grateful that I can be part of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ on the Earth today. I take great comfort in knowing that our families can be together forever and that keeps me going on the not so good day's. I know that our Prophet Thomas S. Monson is called of God and that he leads our church today. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that it was written by prophets of God. I know that Joseph Smith was called by God to restore the church to the Earth in this dispensation. I know that our Heavenly Father loves me and wants what is best for me. He is a loving, kind, and just God.

I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...