Wednesday, November 5, 2014

30 Days of Thankfulness in November - Day 5


Day 5 - Today I am thankful that I was born an American and that I get to live in the amazing country. I used to take for granted being an American and having the freedoms that we have. However when I got married and the mister joined the military I quickly discovered how much I truly do love being an American!

We were stationed in Germany for four years and although Germany is similar to America, it is not the same. I grew to love and miss my great nation. I was so happy to be an American and I was so proud that I was married to someone that loved his country just as much.

I have so much honor and respect for our country, I am so thankful that I am an American and that my children were born in such a great Nation where they can be free and be free to make their own decisions and choices in life.

I am thankful to be an American! God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...