Thursday, March 26, 2015

All My Favorite Easter Decor!


One thing that I like to do is collect ideas. Let me tell you how excited I was to find pinterest! Easter is a fun holiday to decorate for because you get to have all of the fun inviting spring colors. I love to decorate with pastels with the more natural antique look.


These are some of the projects that I have been working on or plan on working on to complete my Easter decorations, well until I find something else that I want to make!



I love the moss covered letter with flowers on it. This is such a cute idea and it brings the natural earthy tones that I love. The eggs with glitter circles on them are a cute twist and can make any decor pop.



I love these. I actually made these last year and they were very easy. However I think that I am going to make new ones that are much bigger. 



Ok so this was actually for her daughters birthday party, but I love the colors and that green box with the pink flowers is to die for. I love love love it!



I am in love with this bunny. Oh my gosh. I don't think that this can get any cuter. The grapevine wreath and moss make this earthy and the striped carrots add just the right pop of color to make this perfect.



You just can't go wrong with a bunting hanging for part of your Easter decor. I love the fact that this one has burlap in it. The pom poms add that extra little something that makes me smile. I love everything about this.



Okay I love that these look so real. The colors go so well together and you could really make these to be any size. I love them and I can't wait to make some of my own. They would look great on any boos shelf or end table.



Yes I know, I have posted this before.I love this so much that I can't stop looking at it. The colors are perfect with the pastel eggs and the flowers compliment it perfectly. I love the cute little bunnies and the burlap gives it the perfect amount of ruggedness that I love!

What are your favorite ways to decorate for the Easter holiday?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...